Archives > Historical Features > Exhibits > 19th Century

Penn's Second Campus 1829-1871:
Twin Buildings at Ninth and Market Streets

Engraving of the Medical Department and Collegiate Department buildings on Ninth Street campus

Description:

Engraving of the twin buildings replacing the President's House, Medical Department at left and Collegiate Department at right

Digital Reference:

Not available

Collection Location:

University Archives, The University of Pennsylvania
Iconography Reference Collection
Box labeled "Center City Campuses," FF 13 labeled "9th Street Twin Buildings"