Archives > Historical Features > Exhibits > 19th Century

PENN'S SECOND CAMPUS, 1801-1829:
Second Campus: President's House before 1807

Colored print of the house intended for the President of the United States, after renovation

Second Penn Campus:

The House intended for the President of the United States, after renovation as University building, but with no cupola on the Medical School wing

Description:

"Université de Philadelphie" hand colored steel engraving

Digital Reference: 20100930004

Collection Location:

University Archives, The University of Pennsylvania
Iconography Reference Collection
Box labeled "Center City Campuses," FF 9 labeled "9th Street President's House after renovation - no cupola on medical school wing"