Archives > Online Collection Guides

ARCHIVAL COLLECTIONS

Medical Buildings' Dedications
Collection, 1894 - 1915

UPG 35.9

0.5 Cubic ft.

Access to collections is granted in accordance with the Protocols for the University Archives and Records Center.

The following inventory is available for these 5 files located in the Reference Collection.

INVENTORY

 

Evans Dental Institute dedication, 1915

Medical Laboratory dedication, 1904

William Pepper Laboratory opening, 1895

Henry Phipps Institute opening, 1913

Wistar Institute opening, 1894

 

CONTENTS:

Inventory

 

 

RELATED LINKS:

More Special Events records