Archives > Online Collection Guides

ARCHIVAL COLLECTIONS

ENGINEERING
Records

UPD



Access to collections is granted in accordance with the Protocols for the University Archives and Records Center.

ENIAC

ENIAC Patent Trial Collection
consists of archival materials from the University Archives

ENIAC Trial Exhibits Master Collection
combines archival materials from three collaborating institutions: Charles Babbage Institute of Computer History, Hagley Museum and Library, and the University Archives and Records Center of the University of Pennsylvania

Moore School of Electrical Engineering. Office of the Business Manager Records
includes the original research and administrative files for the ENIAC project.

SCHOOLS

RELATED COLLECTIONS OF PERSONAL PAPERS

 

1946 photograph of J. Presper Eckert (1919-1995) B.S. 1941, M.S. 1943, Sc.D. 1964, at the console of ENIAC

1906 photograph of the Towne Building (built 1906, Cope and Stewardson, architects), School of Engineering, exterior, east fa├žade] [graphic]

Ca. 1929 photograph of Moore School (originally the Pepper Musical Instrument Factory, built 1909, Morris and Erskine, architects), exterior before renovations and addition of third floor

1966 photograph of the Moore School, Graduate Research Center (built 1966), during construction, looking southeast across Walnut Street above 33rd Street.