Archives > Online Collection Guides

ARCHIVAL COLLECTIONS

SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING
School of Engineering and Applied Science

UPD 11



Access to collections is granted in accordance with the Protocols for the University Archives and Records Center.

TABLE OF CONTENTS

 

1966 photograph of the Moore School, Graduate Research Center (built 1966), during construction, looking southeast across Walnut Street above 33rd Street.

RELATED LINKS:

More School of Engineering records

 

 

1974 photograph of students in an engineering laboratory in the Moore School (originally the Pepper Musical Instrument Factory, built 1909, Morris and Erskine, architects)