Archives > Online Collection Guides

ARCHIVAL COLLECTIONS

School of Engineering and Applied Science
Records, 1953 - 1977

UPD 11.1

8 Cubic ft.

Access to collections is granted in accordance with the Protocols for the University Archives and Records Center.

This collection has not been fully processed. The following preliminary inventory is available.

INVENTORY

Box 1 - 8

Material includes reports, programs, projects, committees, financial aid, minutes, etc. (1953-1977)

 

1966 photograph of the Moore School, Graduate Research Center (built 1966), during construction, looking southeast across Walnut Street above 33rd Street.

CONTENTS:

Inventory

 

 

RELATED LINKS:

More School of Engineering records

 

 

1974 photograph of students in an engineering laboratory in the Moore School (originally the Pepper Musical Instrument Factory, built 1909, Morris and Erskine, architects)