Archives > Online Collection Guides

ARCHIVAL COLLECTIONS

School of Design
Department of Fine Arts Records, 1924 - 1935, 1962 - 1973

UPB 8.9FA

20 Cubic ft.

Access to collections is granted in accordance with the Protocols for the University Archives and Records Center.

The School's changing names should be noted as follows:

  • The School of Architecture was established in 1890.
  • It was merged into the new School of Fine Arts in 1920
  • which, in turn, was renamed the Graduate School of Fine Arts in 1959
  • which, in turn, was renamed the School of Design in 2003.

 

Note that the Protocols for the University Archives and Records Center stipulate that "individual education records of living students or living former students, as defined by the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974," are closed "unless the student or former student grants access in writing."

This collection has not been fully processed. The following preliminary inventory is available.

INVENTORY

View this inventory as a PDF file (22 kb, 6 pages).

Click here for directions on how to read, search and print PDF files.

 

CONTENTS:

Inventory

 

 

RELATED LINKS:

More School of Design records