Archives > Online Collection Guides

ARCHIVAL COLLECTIONS

School of Design
Resume Books and Guides, 1986 - 1987

UPB 8.10

0.5 Cubic ft.

Access to collections is granted in accordance with the Protocols for the University Archives and Records Center.

The School's changing names should be noted as follows:

  • The School of Architecture was established in 1890.
  • It was merged into the new School of Fine Arts in 1920
  • which, in turn, was renamed the Graduate School of Fine Arts in 1959
  • which, in turn, was renamed the School of Design in 2003.

 

This collection has not been fully processed. The following preliminary inventory is available.

INVENTORY

Box 1

 

Resume books and guides for Departments of Agriculture and City and Regional Planning, 1986-1987

 

CONTENTS:

Inventory

 

 

RELATED LINKS:

More School of Design records