Archives > Online Collection Guides

ARCHIVAL COLLECTIONS

School of Design
Records

UPB 8



Access to collections is granted in accordance with the Protocols for the University Archives and Records Center.

The School's changing names should be noted as follows:

  • The School of Architecture was established in 1890.
  • It was merged into the new School of Fine Arts in 1920
  • which, in turn, was renamed the Graduate School of Fine Arts in 1959
  • which, in turn, was renamed the School of Design in 2003.

 

TABLE OF CONTENTS

  • Departmental Records